Sunday 8 March 2009




  • Here are my two dogs, enjoying the life of Riley on our bed, guess it must feel nicer than their own bed, as they ar on there more often that not, except when the sun is shining through the patio doors, cause thats where Penny lies, right little sun worshiper she is. Sad day yesterday, when I went into work they told me that one of the residents in my wing had died. She was a nice lady, and at least she didnt suffer. One of the perils of working in a care home i guess.

  • Its finally light in the mornings now, I am so glad the dark mornings are gone for the time being.

  • I have been learning some Polish phrases, I don't know much yet, but when I was at the Post Office i realised the guy was Polish, so I said Good Morning in Polish and he knew what I said !!!! Malwena at my work is teaching me, i have a new word to learn this week, its Goodbye. Next week im going to have her teach me a phrase, something useful.


1 comment:

Lisa Pogue said...

What cute babies. They look quite comfortable. It's raining terrible here today. My dogs went out to do their thing, and they were a mess when they came back inside. So, then they got bathed. Soft and clean. I'll enjoy them while I can.