Monday 9 March 2009

I have been having fun with Picasa, its great!!! It also makes emailing photos and importing photos so easy, wish i'd had it sooner.
My son and his girlfriend is home from his holiday in Berlin, he didnt know everything is closed on Sundays which meant the museums all had queues for miles, so they didnt stand for hours in the pouring rain. They enjoyed it very much and also went to the zoo, th eEuro sucks right now, only getting like for like in exchange, hope it improves by June when we go away, i've been holding off getting euros with the vain hope they will be better value later on.

It was so cold today, i hope it doesnt snow. We walked in the woods, rather than on thebeach, though i want to go to the beach tomorrow to see if there is any driftwood. I have a large pile drying out in the living room but could do with some shorter pieces

I must start on my crafts again i have been lazy and not done much. I made a necklace for a friend who is having a bithday and a bear for Becky, and I forgot to take pics again!

Later....x

1 comment:

Lisa Pogue said...

After your email the other day, I finally downloaded Picasa. I need to look at it some more to see what all I can do. The few photos I used turned out really good. I'm so happy you reminded me of that site!! Yes, it's cold and rainy here again. I just want to lay in bed and put a do not disturb sign on my whole house. Have a great week!!