Friday 27 February 2009





  • This is a frame I made from driftwood found at the beach last week. i think it came out quite nice as did the photo of my son. Lisa had taken the photo when they were on holiday,


  • I used Picassa to turn it into a black and white photo which I thought looked better in the frame.
  • These are the fantastic icicles that hung from the roof this winter, cant say ive ever seen them so long, that was the only highlight of the winter.Posted by PicasaOur car is sick, its been to the garage and now needs a new clutch, which is far less expensive that having to buy a new car so im not really complaining. The chap that owns the garage we use is very nice and as were keeping the car till it draws its last breath, i dont really mind spending on it to keep it going. The roads here are in an awfull state, potholes everywhere, its like driving a slalom course just going along the road, we really shouldnt have to be weaving in and out to avoid them, its time this Mickey Mouse council of ours got them fixed.
  • I am officially off probation at work, i got a letter telling me about it last week, so im pleased. I really enjoy working there. I have been learning some Polish, as two girls i work with are from Poland, so far I can say, Good morning, how are you and thank you. I will no doubt get some more phrases tomorrow to practise in the week. One girl, Malwina, is getting married in August, so I have been making her a present. Its a watch of pearls and crystals. It looks quite weddingish, i will have to take a pic of it before i give it away.
  • Lewis and Lisa are away to Berlin in a couple of weeks for a few days. I quite fancy going there too, so i hope they take lots of pics to encourage me to book a hol there.
  • I have started exersising, i hate that word, the thought of it makes me feel tired. But, as i can no longer hide the excess wobbly stuff under wooly jumpers, i thought id best make the effort. I have a stepper thing so i put on some music and managed almost 15mins before collapsing in a heap. Day two wasnt any easier, but im not going to give up, wont be long before my holiday is here and i want to fit into my clothes, not spill out over them, lol.
  • Thats all for now.

1 comment:

pinetrees on the moor said...

Hi.Love the picture frame.Don't talk to me about cars just now.I will tel later and tell all.Guess where i am going on Sunday, i promise to be good.Talk to you later~Kate~