Friday 6 February 2009

As you can see my garden is covered in the white stuff. Im worried I'll not make it to work tomorrow as i will be leaving before the gritters come. I am going to wear my boots and carry my work shoes just in case i do have to walk I thought id lost these pics when my computer went down but some were on my camera, though i stupidly forget to rotate them before posting them, you'll just have to turn your head sideways instead.

These are things i made for Kate for xmas and her birthday this month. I wish id made duplicates for me!! I will dig out the patterns and do them for myself sometime.














The snow was so thick that we couldnt get the car out of the drive the other morning so the dogs got a short walk round the block then we got the shovel and dug round the car and waited for the traffic to die down and then went and got the papers. I got an extra pint of milk and a loaf today just in case. The gritter finally came about 10am so at least there is grit under the snow.
Luckily we didnt have a hospital appointment this week as wed not have made it. Im thinking of leaving the heating on overnight as its so cold, i will see if its icy before i go to bed. Rather have a higher heating bill than a burst pipe.
Later...xxx Diane






1 comment:

Janene said...

Diane~
First I want to tell you how much I enjoy your new header and background...very nice!
Next I want to say that your gifts that you made are great! I especially like the sheep...so very prim!
I hope the snow doesn't keep you homebound...It has done that to us in Ohio! We are expecting higher temps this weekend...looking forward to that!
Have a great weekend!