Friday 21 November 2008


Well, it's been a while since I've said anything and thats cause a lot
has been going on. Above is the latest photo I have of Lewis and his beloved, they look really good together.
I have a new job!!! It's a very weird feeling knowing I'm about to leave my job of 9yrs to go and do something completley different, but the time was right and I reckon the job must be right or I would never have applied for it. I start a week next Sat, and I am going to help at breakfast times at a care home nearby. I will work Sat and Sun giving breakfasts and then the tea trolly at 10am. I can say that although its a big move out of what i know, Im looking forward to it a lot.
My boss has given me a good reference and I have already done two lots of training and will go in on Wed to do a shift with someone who does the job at the moment.
More good news, Lisa, my sons beloved, has a fantastic new job. She starts on 1st Dec and will head up the HR dept at the "Press and Journal" the north easts biggest local paper. Good luck to her. Im sure she will enjoy this job very much.
We got snow today!! It was so cold out but it's now lying...yet!
On Mon we had a flat battery, first time in 9yrs i was late for my work, as I had to walk and was 3 mins late. We got a new on in the afternoon after Green Flag came and started the car. Thank goodness we have breakdown, id recommend them to anyone.
We were up at the hospital on Thurs for Stewart to get further treatment at the front part of his head, we go back next week then again in Dec and probably in Jan, and I think it will pretty much continue until they are happy they have zapped all of it.The nurses are so nice, cant praise them highly enough.
I have all my gifts wrapped and ready to post , will send them on Tues next week. Everything else that had to be bought has been and just the cards to do now.
Guess thats all....later

No comments: