Saturday 3 January 2009

Happy New Year !!! No quite so for me, our computer broke down and sadly the hard drive was wiped so I lost all my stuff, and yes it serves me right for not backing stuff up on a disc. Its not like discs cost a lot but you know how it is, you will do it later, well my later came and now im sorry, so you have stuff you dont want to lose, you know what you ought to be doing!!! That aside, we had a good xmas, lunch at my parents was lovely, great turkey and all the trimmings. New Year was quiet, didnt even stay up to see it in, this computer problem was getting to me by then as id not been able to use it since xmas eve. Had to use the library to send emails! So now I dont have any photos to post either, and thats annoyed me as i took some of the prim stuff i made for my friend. Hope everyone had a good xmas... later. Diane

2 comments:

pinetrees on the moor said...

Hi Diane.Glad to see you are up and running again.I will take pictures of all the gifts you made for my christmas ,will post them on my blog.Have made my first posting of the new year, i will post a few of my christmas decor later.Talk to you later.~Kate~

Lisa Pogue said...

Don't you hate it when the computer crashes? I'm completely lost without the computer. I hope you are staying warm this winter so far. I cannot believe it's almost mid-January. Where does time go? Happy New Year to you my friend!!